If you have applied to be a National Population Commission (NPC) adhoc staff and you are seeing a pending status, there are certain things that you need to fill in properly to get your status changed to approved.
It is important to note that failure to fill in these details correctly may lead to a rejection of your application. In our next article, we will discuss these issues in more detail and provide solutions to them.
Without further ado, here are the six things that you need to pay attention to and change if necessary:
Change This To Get NPC Approval
- Change of position: If you want to change your position from supervisor to enumerator, or from enumerator to supervisor, you need to log in to the NPC recruitment portal and make the necessary changes.
- Change of email and phone number: If there have been any changes to your email address or phone number, it is important to update this information on the recruitment portal.
- Change of location/PPA and address: If there have been any changes to your place of primary assignment (PPA), or your residential or mailing address, it is important to make the necessary changes on the NPC recruitment portal.
- Change of State or Local Government: If you have moved to a new state or local government, you need to update this information on the recruitment portal.
- Change of bank details: If you have changed your bank account details, it is important to update this information on the NPC recruitment portal.
- Change of date of birth: If there have been any errors or changes to your date of birth, it is important to make the necessary corrections on the recruitment portal.
All of these details can be edited on the NPC recruitment portal. To avoid any problems while making these changes, it is advisable to go to a cybercafe to ensure that the changes are made correctly. However, if you are confident in your ability to make the changes on your own, you can do so from the comfort of your home.