Announcement: NSCDC and NIS Qualifying Examination Lists for 2023 Recruitment Released
The National Security Service (NSCDC) and the National Immigration Service (NIS) have published the lists of candidates who will be taking the qualifying examinations for the 2023 NSCDC recruitment and 2023 NIS recruitment, respectively.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board in a statement signed by spokesperson, Anthony Akuneme directed applicants who applied for jobs to visit the board’s portal and confirm their application status.
“The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board wishes to notify candidates who applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) to visit the Board’s portal at cdcfib.career to check if they were successful and proceed to print their invitation letter.
If you have applied for the NSCDC 2023 recruitment, here is a step-by-step guide to check if you have been shortlisted for the NSCDC 2023 eligibility test:
- Visit the CCDCFIB CAREER Platform at https://cdcfib.career
- Click on the Civil Defense icon.
- You will be redirected to https://cd.cdcfib.career.
- Enter your Application Code, E-mail, Phone, and Date of Birth, then click on “Search” to confirm if you have been selected for the next stage.
Alternatively, you can directly access the list of candidates for the 2023 NSCDC recruitment by following these steps:
- Go to https://cd.cdcfib.career.
- Enter your Application Code, E-mail, Phone, and Date of Birth, then click on “Search” to confirm if you have been scheduled for the Aptitude test.
Please note that this information is provided by Engr Zaharadden and should be verified on the official websites for any updates or changes.
“A Computer-Based Test (CBT) has been scheduled to hold on Thursday 18th May 2023 across all States and applicants are mandated to be at their respective designated centres on or before 6:30am for accreditation.”
Applicants are also directed to go to their centres with originals and photocopies of either a National Identification Slip (NIN Slip), International Passport, Voter’s Card or Drivers’ License.
Applicants are also to ensure that they follow strictly the information contained in their invitation letters.
Best of luck to all applicants!