His Excellency, Sen Prince Bassey Edet Otu, the Governor of Cross River State has directed as follows:-
- That all political appointees should handover to their Permanent Secretariy or the most Senior
Director/Head of the Ministry, Department or Agency with immediate effect.
- All committees, Tax and Revenue agents are hereby dissolved.
- All government properties including buildings hitherto occupied by political appointees should be vacated with immediate effect.
- All Local Government Council Chairmen upon expiration of their tenure are to hand over to their respective Heads of Local Government Administration (HOLGAS) or Directors- General and
Administration (DGSAS) of their Local Governments.
- All Governing Boards of Parastatals, Commissions and Agencies other than Statutory Boards are hereby dissolved with immediate effect:
- All land allocations and other related matters should be suspended till further notice.
- All auctioning of assets are hereby suspended and will be revisited in due course.
- Political appointees and other Public Officers still keeping government vehicles are to return them forthwith to the Transport Officer, Office of the Governor.
Dr. Innocent Eteng
General Administration Office of the Secretary to the State Government