Delta State University (DELSU) Announces Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
In a significant update, Delta State University (DELSU) has announced the commencement of the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session. This notice is aimed at candidates who were unable to participate in the initial batch of the post-UTME screening and provides them with the opportunity to partake in the upcoming second batch screening. Detailed information regarding the screening process and registration guidelines are outlined in this informative post.
DELSU Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Schedule:
The DELSU Supplementary Post-UTME Screening is scheduled to take place on August 19, 2023. Prospective candidates are advised to check their examination schedules using their designated examination registration number, which is their JAMB Number. This personalized approach ensures candidates are well-prepared for their examinations and eliminates confusion.
Required Documents: Candidates are required to bring photocopies of the following documents:
- O’Level Result(s): Candidates should bring photocopies of their O’Level examination results.
- JAMB Result Slip: A photocopy of the JAMB result slip is essential for verification purposes.
- Post UTME Acknowledgement Slip: Candidates should present a photocopy of their Post UTME acknowledgement slip.
It’s important to note that candidates are not to bring the original copies of their credentials to the examination venue. This precaution is in place to safeguard their original documents.
Guidelines and Prohibitions: In adherence to a conducive examination environment, candidates are advised to observe the following guidelines:
- Prohibited Items: Candidates are strictly prohibited from bringing bags, gadgets (such as phones and calculators), and electronic wristwatches into the examination halls.
- Arrival Time: It is recommended that candidates arrive at their designated examination centers at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time. This ensures a smooth check-in process and minimizes any unnecessary stress.
- Touts and Fraudulent Activities: Candidates are strongly advised not to engage with touts or individuals offering assistance at the entrance to the examination centers. Relying on authentic information and adhering to official guidelines is crucial.
- Authenticity of Information: Any information that is not officially published on the DELSU platform with regard to the POST UTME examination is considered FALSE. Candidates should only rely on official communication from the university to stay updated and well-informed.
The announcement of the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Delta State University (DELSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session is a significant development that provides candidates with a second chance to partake in the screening process.
This opportunity caters to those who were unable to participate in the initial batch. Candidates are encouraged to follow the provided guidelines, adhere to the regulations, and present the necessary documents to ensure a seamless and successful examination experience. Staying informed and relying on official communications is key to navigating the examination process effectively.
DELSU’s commitment to providing a fair and transparent screening process reflects its dedication to selecting candidates who will contribute to the university’s academic excellence.