2023 NECO Timetable: Prepare yourself for the upcoming July/August NECO exams in 2023/2024 with the most recent timetable.
Organize your study schedule, learn effective time management techniques, and overcome any challenges that may arise.
This comprehensive guide provides valuable tips, resources, and advice for exam-day success. Ensure you don’t miss out on this vital information.
NECO Timetable 2023
We would like to inform the general public that the timetable for the July/August 2023 examination has been published on this page. The exams are scheduled to commence on Monday, 3rd July, and will run until 4th August 2023. Take note of the NECO timetable for 2023.
The NECO timetable holds significant importance as it allows candidates to adequately prepare for the exams well in advance.
We are delighted to announce that the examination timetable for the National Examinations Council (NECO) June/July Senior School Certificate Examination (Internal) is now available.
NECO 2023 Exam Date
As per the NECO 2020 Timetable, the examination is set to begin on Monday, 3rd July and will conclude on 4th August 2023.
Please find below the NECO SSCE timetable for 2023. Additionally, you can click on the provided link to download the NECO Timetable in PDF format.
View/download PDF copy of NECO Timetable 2023 for Science, Art and Commercial Students
NECO 2023 Timetable PDF Download
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND AUTO MECHANICS PRACTICAL PAPER I; FRENCH, MUSIC AND ARABIC PAPER IV, THE SPECIFIC VENUES FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE CONFIRMED FROM NECO STATE OFFICES.
- PRACTICAL IN SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY,COMPUTER STUDIES & DATA PROCESSING CAN BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND THE EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
- VISUAL ARTS PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- WELDING & FABRICATION AND ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST THREE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA, EDO, EFIK AND IBIBIO) INCLUDE LITERATURE ASPECT.
- ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE ALLOWED 30 EXTRA MINUTES AT THE END OF EACH SUBJECT.
- BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF THE NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- DYEING AND BLEACHING IB, PHOTOGRAPH IB, PAINTING AND DECORATION IB, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE IB, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR IB, SHOUD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- USE OF SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR IS ALLOWED
- USE OF PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR OR ANY PROGRAMMABLE DEVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.