- The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has asked the current batch of beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme to be observant.
- NASIMS’ message was specifically meant for Npower batch C beneficiaries who have not been selected for the programme
- Npower C beneficiaries are advised to keep observing their dashboard frequently for any update
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has sent a new message to N-Power Batch C beneficiaries.
According to NASIMS, applicants yet to be selected for the N-Power programme are not eligible to receive payment.
All N-POWER batch C (stream II) are expected to update their profile with relevant information on their dashboard/ self-service portal.
For deployment, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Login to your self-service portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your
- PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address [email protected] or [email protected] (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
For inter state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng
- Dedicated support
- center: 092203102, 018888148
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful deployment, please check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.