The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is currently conducting a recruitment exercise to fill various positions. Interested and qualified Nigerians can apply through the official application portal at www.cdcfib.career
To apply for a position in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, you need to access the online application form on the CDCFIB Career portal at cdcfib.career. It is essential to familiarize yourself with the requirements set by NSCDC for the 2023/2024 Civil Defence Recruitment, which have been provided on the new civil defence application portal. Please find the requirements listed below:
cdcfib.career Application Requirements
CDCFIB.Career Application Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024
If you are interested in applying for the Civil Defence recruitment for the year 2023/2024, it is important to familiarize yourself with the requirements set by NSCDC. Here is a summary of the requirements expected on the official NSCDC application portal, CDCFIB.Career:
- Nigerian Citizenship: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens to be eligible for the recruitment process.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should possess a minimum of an OND, B.Sc, or HND from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Medical and Physical Fitness: Candidates must be medically and physically fit to perform the duties required for the position they are applying for.
- Age Limit: Applicants must fall within the age range of 18 to 35 years.
- Height Requirement: Female applicants should have a minimum height of 1.60m, while male applicants should have a minimum height of 1.65m.
- NSCDC Guarantor/Referee Form: Applicants are required to fill the NSCDC Guarantor/Referee form as part of the application process.
CDCFIB.Career Registration Portal
To apply for the NSCDC 2023/2024 recruitment, you need to visit the official registration portal at CDCFIB.Career. It is important to note that the Civil Defence has adopted CDCFIB.Career as the new recruitment portal for 2024 applicants. The registration process is free of charge.
Is CDCFIB.Career the same as CDFIPB.Careers?
No, CDCFIB.Career is the designated portal for the Civil Defence recruitment, while CDFIPB.Careers is a separate portal. For NSCDC job applications, it is advised to visit CDCFIB.Career (www.cdcfib.career).
cdcfib.career Login Portal
To login to cdcfib portal, use your mobile phone or laptop and enter www.cdcfib.career into your browser and enter. Once the homepage is fully loaded, you would click on Apply now if you are yet to register or click on Login if you have already applied.
Already registered users can login to cdcfib.career portal dashboard using the guidelines below:
- Visit https://cdcfib.career/login
- Enter your Application Code, email and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on Login.
- Your CDCFIB Dashboard will load.
Applicants should take note of the following information, NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates will be released online as soon as the recruitment portal closes on 21st December, 2023. Those who will be shortlisted will be contacted via email and phone number.
More news on www.cdcfib.career portal login NSCDC, you can freely leave a comment or make an enquiry about the Civil Defence Corps ongoing recruitment exercise and we will ensure we provide you with prompt response.