The National Population Commission (NPC), in partnership with the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and the National Youth Service Corps, has continued the application for the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 which was halted in order to fix technical issues.
The NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 portal https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com which went off-line on Sunday, 18th June 2023 is fully back online, exactly one week it was inaccessible
Interested Applicants who wish to apply for the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 can now visit the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 Portal to start a new application or resume to complete an already started application
The UNICEF, NYSC, NYC partnership is meant to register a minimum of 12 million eligible children under the age 5 years in the country.
The NPC Birth Registration will involve the issuance of birth certificates that provides names and nationality of every child in Nigeria in 21 States, in 456 LGAs and 4,978 wards across the country.
According to the NPC, the 21 States where the NPC Birth Registration 2023 will take place are: Abia, Adamawa, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Cross, River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Rivers, Sokoto.
Interested NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 Ad hoc Staff applicants should note that applications are requested from only the 21 States above, and should be available and ready participate in the NPC Birth Registration within the listed States.
Requirements for NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
1. Possession of a valid National Identification Number (NIN). The NIN will be used once for the assessment test.
2. Successful completion of an assessment test.
3. Applicants may attempt the assessment test only once.
4. Availability of a device with a camera.
5. Bank details must match the information provided in the NIN.
6. Possession of a valid educational certificate.
7. A valid Gmail account.
8. Attainment of a minimum score of 50% on the assessment test.
9. A valid Bank Account Number (only commercial banks accepted).
10. Possession of a valid phone number.
How to apply for the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment and Link to apply for the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023
1. Turn your Device Location
2. Visit the NPC Birth Registration recruitment portal link at https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com
3. Click on “Start Application“.
4. Select the option “Start as NYSC or Adhoc Staff”
5. A pop-up requests you to all the portal use your Device Location, select “Allow”
6. Begin the registration process using your NIN number.
7. Choose your State, Local Government, and the nearest government hospital.
8. Provide accurate account details.
9. Take note of your Application ID by copying or screens-grabbing it after completing the registration.
As at this moment, the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 deadline hasn’t been announced by NPC.