NPHCDA recruitment 2023/2024 job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.nphcda.gov.ng, requirements, starting/closing date, and how to apply are the major of this discussion today.
In this article, we have outlined a comprehensive guide on how to easily submit an application for the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, NPHCDA recruitment 2023.
Not just that, we have also provided the vacant positions, stated when the recruitment would likely start and end, we’ve as well shared few tips that would help you gain success in NPHCDA recruitment exercise this year.
On your part, what we recommend you do, is carefully read through and at the end of the day feel free to ask questions where you do not understand.
NPHCDA Recruitment Form 2023
Just before we dive into the antics of the recruitment exercise, let’s first have an overview of National Primary Health Care Development Agency.
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is a federal government agency primarily poised at providing technical and programmatic support to states, LGAs, and other stakeholders in the functioning, planning, implementation, supervision and monitoring of primary health care services in Nigeria.
Having said that, yearly as need arise, the agency does conduct recruitment exercise to employ suitably qualified candidates to occupy vacant positions.
Sequel to this, if you’re reading this now and have been searching for a suitable job, we’re glad to notify you that NPHCDA recruitment is a good opportunity to begin your career.
Talking about the NPHCDA recruitment form, it is available and accessible by interested persons via the job application portal. Not to worry we will show you how to access the form.
Is NPHCDA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) recruitment has not yet commenced for 2023. Interested persons are to stay close to the recruitment portal for latest update.
At our end, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or following us on Google News.
Although NPHCDA recruitment 2023 has not yet commence, we great recommend you learn about the requirements and how to submit an application as we’ve stated below.
Is NPHCDA Job Application Form Free?
Yes, NPHCDA recruitment application form is free and accessible online by all prospective applicants across the 36 states of the federation via the recruitment portal www.nphcda.gov.ng.
Prior to this, no applicant is expected to engage in any monetary transaction with regards to NPHCDA job application form.
General Qualifications for NPHCDA Recruitment 2023
You want to gain employment into the National Primary Health Care Development Agency? Great! Below are the requirements including educational qualification you should adhere to.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should have either HND, or degree in any medical related field from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidate should possess either NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Applicant should be able to express self verbally and non-verbally
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have a general understanding of the medical profession.
Having known this, how do you submit an application for this NPHCDA recruitment? Follow the footprint below.
NPHCDA Recruitment Portal
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) recruitment portal is www.nphcda.gov.ng. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to submit their application following the steps below.
How to Apply for NPHCDA Recruitment 2023
- Visit NPHCDA official website www.nphcda.gov.ng
- Click “career or job vacancies” on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
Ensure you keep to the application instructions, the documents you scan and upload should be in commiseration with the stipulated size (not more than 2MB).
NPHCDA Job Application Deadline
Being that the National Primary Health Care Development Agency recruitment exercise for 2023 has not yet begun, we cannot talk about the closing date.
Meanwhile, once NPHCDA recruitment 2023 officially begins we will notify you alongside the closing date.
Having read this far, do you have any questions? If yes, do well to let us know in the comment section below and don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more update about this job.