Npower recruitment 2023/2024 Batch D registration form portal www.nasims.gov.ng, starting/closing date, requirements, how to apply and other relevant information is available on this page.
In this article, we have provided comprehensive information regarding the Batch D Npower recruitment, the registration form, when it is starting and closing.
Afterwards, we have shared tips that would help you succeed in the 2023 Npower recruitment, ensure you read to the end.
Npower Recruitment 2023 (Batch D)
Npower is one of the outstanding programmes the federal government uses to empower her unemployed graduates to help curb the rate of crime in the society.
Year by year, Npower recruitment has been one really anticipated by unemployed Nigerians due to the benefits thereof. The last recruitment was held for Batch C and that was 2022.
So, for this year, what we will have been Npower registration for Batch D but many interested persons have asked the question is the recruitment is currently ongoing.
Not just that but before are some of the most frequently asked questions concerning Npower recruitment 2023.
- Is N-Power portal open for 2023?
- How to apply N-Power 2023?
- How to apply N-Power online?
- How do I log into my N-Power dashboard?
You will get satisfying answers to these question before the end of this article, keep reading.
Requirements for Npower Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should have either SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, or degree from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Those applying with HND or degree should possess either NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Applicant should be able to express self verbally and non-verbally
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate applying should have an understand of how Npower programme works
Npower Batch D Registration Form 2023
You can access, fill and submit Npower Batch D registration form via the online application portal www.nasims.gov.ng. Also, note that the registration form is totally free.
Therefore, no applicant is expected to engage in any monetary transaction as regards Npower Batch registration form.
Is Npower Recruitment 2023 for Batch D Ongoing?
Npower recruitment 2023 for Batch D has not yet commenced. The registration has not officially started, although the application process might soon commence.
Npower recruitment is for all interested persons across the 36 states of the federation as listed below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
We will update this page immediately the recruitment officially begins, to stay updated we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Notwithstanding, you can proceed to learn about the application method, starting and closing date as disclose below.
When is Npower Batch D Registration 2023 Starting?
The registration date for Npower Batch D 2023 has not yet been announced. Once the registration is about the begin, it will be made known officially via Npower portal www.nasims.gov.ng.
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment 2023
To apply for the forthcoming Npower recruitment exercise, take note of the steps below.
- First, visit Npower recruitment portal www.nasims.gov.ng
- Choose the category you’d like to apply for i.e the graduate (N-Power volunteer corps) or non-graduate (N-Power Build)
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” feature available at the bottom of the page.
- The next page that will pop up will display the N-power application form. You are to fill out the form with the information requested. Then click on “NEXT”.
- Upload a scanned copy of all your credentials as required.
- Tap on the “Submit” button to finish your application.
- The next page that comes up should display your N-power Registration Number. Ensure to copy and save it somewhere safe.
- Print out a copy of your acknowledgment slip.
- You’ll receive a mail within a few days after the registration with your N-power application details and further instructions.
- Regularly log in to the dashboard so that you don’t miss out on any important information.
Npower Biometrics Enrolment
To capture your biometric, follow the steps below carefully.
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Npower Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Being that the 2023 Npower registration has not yet started, we cannot tell when the portal will the closing. Meanwhile, once the recruitment begins, the application deadline will be stated as well.
How to apply N-Power Online?
To apply for N-power online, visit the registration portal www.nasims.gov.ng. Then click register, select the category you wish to apply, fill the online application form and submit.
How do I log into my N-Power dashboard?
To login to N-power dashboard, visit www.nasims.gov.ng, click the green login button, enter your email/application ID and password.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Npower recruitment 2023, if you o more update follow us on Google News. Also, if you have any questions, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
My name is Abubakar ABDURRHAMN umar me hula a sheka bus stop