The Federal Polytechnic, Ugep, Cross River State, is one of the six newly established Polys by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Our mandate is to produce graduates (National Diploma/ Higher National Diploma) that can compete favorably in the world job market with respect to Technology, Science and Management. The school is strategically located within the Central Senatorial District of Cross River State, with a dense population and extensive fertile land. We have currently acquired 200 hectares of land for the permanent site and an additional 65 hectares for our Agricultural projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Cross River
- A candidate possessing a good Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Surveying from a recognised university.
- A least six (6) years post qualification cognate experience or a Master’s Degree with three (3) years cognate experience.
- A pass in the final examination of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and a pass in the final examination of the Nigerian Institute of Quality Surveyors.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward their Application Letter together with detailed up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, stating among other things, age qualifications, experience, present position/duration, present salary status, nationality and three referees to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All applications are to be addressed to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ugep
- Only those who are qualified would be invited for interview.