Humanity Without Borders Empowerment Initiative (HUWIB)
Humanity Without Borders Empowerment Initiative (HUWIB) is a people-centered, progressive, and result-driven initiative based on the concept of humanity first. Its central objective is to support the growth, development, and economic empowerment of urban/rural women, young people, children, the elderly, and People Living With Disabilities (PLWDs). The key focus is on the vulnerable, to enable them to achieve sustainable livelihood. To achieve the implementation of its various program activities, the organization hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
About the Position:
We are seeking a Communications/Information Officer to manage communication strategies and disseminate information about HUWIB’s projects and impact. As the Communications Officer, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies for the organization. You will work with a variety of stakeholders, including internal staff, external audiences, and the media.
- Develop and implement communication plans and campaigns.
- Manage the Initiative’s website, social media platforms, and other communication channels.
- Produce content for press releases, articles, and other communication materials.
- Collaborate with media outlets to promote the Initiative’s activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Proven experience in communications and public relations.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in related fields.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and covering letters stating the positions, including a detailed CV with at least two (2) references, should be sent via email to: The Special Adviser, Programs, Projects & Events, Office of Wife of Governor, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: NOT LATER THAN 23-08-2023