Humanity Without Borders Empowerment Initiative (HUWIB)
Humanity Without Borders Empowerment Initiative (HUWIB) is a people-centered, progressive, and result-driven initiative based on the concept of humanity first. Its central objective is to support the growth, development, and economic empowerment of urban/rural women, young people, children, the elderly, and People Living With Disabilities (PLWDs). The key focus is on the vulnerable, to enable them to achieve sustainable livelihood. To achieve the implementation of its various program activities, the organization hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
Admin/Human Resources Officer
About the Position:
Join our dynamic team at HUWIB as an Admin/Human Resources Officer. As the Admin/Human Resources Officer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation and effective management of human resources within our organization.
- Oversee daily administrative tasks, including office management and supplies.
- Assist in handling recruitment processes, conduct interviews, and onboard new employees.
- Maintain personnel records and handle HR documentation.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate employee periodic training and development programs.
- Facilitate performance evaluations and employee engagement initiatives.
- Address employee inquiries and resolve HR-related issues.
- Promote a positive work culture and foster a supportive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Proven experience as an HR Officer or similar role.
- Familiarity with HR software and databases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in related fields.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and covering letters stating the positions, including a detailed CV with at least two (2) references, should be sent via email to: The Special Adviser, Programs, Projects & Events, Office of Wife of Governor, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: NOT LATER THAN 23-08-2023