Dangote recruitment 2023 has commenced. Update about the job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.dangote.com, how to apply, requirements and then starting/closing date is available here.
Have you heard about ongoing Dangote recruitment? Would you like to submit an application? If yes, great! It good to have you read this now.
In this article, you will learn how to easily apply for Dangote refinery recruitment, not just that, we’ve also provided a comprehensive information surrounding the recruitment process.
Do well to read to the end before approaching the recruitment portal in other to gather all necessary fact about Dangote recruitment 2023.
Let’s get started.
Is Dangote Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Dangote recruitment 2023 has commenced. Invitations are currently received from suitably qualified candidates who possess the job requirements.
The application form is free and accessible by all perspective applicants via the recruitment portal www.dangote.com.
Irrespective of the state you hail from, so long you meet the criteria needed for the vacancies available, you’re very free to apply. To aid more ease, applicants from the 36 states of the federation as listed below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Dangote Job Vacancies 2023
- Internal Control Officer
- Senior Legal Officer
- Business Analyst
- Deputy Manager, Health, Safety and Environment
- Finance Manager
- Power Plant Manager
- Head, Security
These are the vacant positions in Dangote Group which you can submit an application for following the guidelines in this article.
General Requirements for Dangote Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant should have an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should have either HND, degree or equivalent from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidate should possess either NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
These criteria could be seen the bench mark for selection of successful applicants by Dangote group. Therefore, we recommend you take these requirements seriously.
How to apply for Dangote Recruitment 2023
Having read through the criteria for this recruitment exercise, follow the steps below to apply.
- First, write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date CV
- Scan relevant academic and professional certificates
- Then send to [email protected]
Ensure your documents are clearly scanned and it should be originals only. Also, the scanned credentials should not be more than 2MB.
Can I Apply for Dangote Workable Jobs Online?
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Dangote recruitment is Thursday, 1st June, 2023. Interested persons are to send their cover letter and CV to the stated email on or before this date.
Failure to apply for the closing date will lead to disqualification. When sending your application, use the position you’re applying for as the subject of the mail.
That’s all we have for you today concerning the 2023 Dangote recruitment exercise. If you need further update like the shortlisted candidates, kindly subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.