President Bola Tinubu has said no shaking about Wednesday, September 6, a day set by the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) to deliver judgment on various petitions against him.
Speaking for the President, Auri Ngelale, the spokesperson to Tinubu, said the president was “not worried” about the outcome of Wednesday’s judgment.
“No shaking”, President Tinubu expresses confidence
Speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Monday, September 4, Ngelale said:
“He’s not worried simply because he knows he won the election.”
President Tinubu will be absent when the tribunal delivers its judgment on Wednesday, after weeks of hearing, as he has travelled to New Delhi in India on Monday night for the G-20 Summit
Earlier on Monday, Umar Bangari, the registrar of the Appeal Court, confirmed that Wednesday had been picked by the court to deliver judgment on the various petitions filed to challenge the victory of President Tinubu in the February 25 presidential election.