Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Specialist
About the Position:
We are seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Specialist to ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of HUWIB’s projects and activities. As the MEAL Specialist, you will oversee the development and implementation of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) plans, and ensure MEAL data is collected and analyzed effectively.
- Develop and implement MEAL frameworks and tools for project evaluation.
- Conduct data collection, analysis, and reporting to track project progress and outcomes.
- Provide technical support and capacity building to project teams on MEAL processes.
- Ensure adherence to ethical standards in data collection and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, Statistics/Computer Science, or a related field; a Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing MEAL systems for development projects.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Proficiency in data analysis software (e.g., SPSS, STATA, Tableau, Excel, etc).
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Monitoring & Evaluation, or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and covering letters stating the positions, including a detailed CV with at least two (2) references, should be sent via email to: The Special Adviser, Programs, Projects & Events, Office of Wife of Governor, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: NOT LATER THAN 23-08-2023